Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Using Terri Cont'd

I know I started off on the Terri Schiavo subject as a neutral observer. However, after seeing how the Dems have operated for the past 10 years or so, why doesn't this surprise me?

Apparently, there was a memo being circulated that addressed the 55 Republican members to use the Schiavo case to their advantage in advancing the "ole hard-right extremist pro-life" agenda that the stupid states love. Only problem is, no one signed this memo and nor is it on any official letterhead. Not exactly Senate procedures, ya think?

Unfortunately, ABC bit this one hook, line and sinker and reported it as a legitimate story, then the NY Post cited the ABC report in their editorial page!! (I am surprised at my beloved Post). Either way, I guess if it is bad news for Republicans, there is no reason to check facts with the MSM.

The Powerline guys are on top of this one.

Check out their findings here, and here.

1 Comments:

Blogger kcluva said...

Thank you for commenting on my post. I am sorry to reply so late. I was away on vacation.

I believe most Libertarians are right-leaning. I agree with you on this. Between the choice of Republican or Democrat, Republicans by far are the party for individual freedom.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home