Friday, September 18, 2009

Obamoron's Week in Review

Clueless

I mentioned a couple days ago that one of my reasons for giving up the blog for most of the summer was that the news was too infuriating. Another reason was this guy gives you too much material! I know, I know, this should be a gold mine for any critic, but he screws up so much that I cannot possibly keep up with it all! One day, if I get to do this for a living, then I will bemoan the fact that The Chosen One isn't around anymore, but until that day comes, I will try to keep it a weekly feature. A quick summary every week of what this guy is doing to screw this country.

This week in review:

- The Chosen One abandons the Missile Defense Shield infuriating the few allies we have that actually back us up. Poland newspaper proclaims: "Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back.". Good job! What did we get from Russia for abandoning this program? Oh, right....nothing.

- The New Messiah announces how he will keep his health care for all, except illegal immigrants promise. Legalize all who are here illegally! Wow, a rare glimpse of honesty from the administration! I mean, we all knew this was the hidden agenda all along, I am just amazed he admitted it!

- ACORN - I cannot leave this out. Yes, I know, the Community Organizer in Chief isn't responsible for the reprehensible actions of his favorite organization. However, this is where our guy earned the bulk of his "experience" and despite its non-partisan tax-funded existence, committed rampant election fraud to get their favorite son in office. Robert Gibbs tried to distance the White House from ACORN this week, but "Barack Obama can no more disown ACORN than he could disown his own shadow. He IS ACORN. And ACORN is him." This scandal has finally gotten to the point where the president's acolytes in the press cannot whitewash it any longer.

- The Fresh Prince's claims that Cap and Trade legislation would only cost $175 per household per year was refuted by his own Treasury Department's estimate of nearly 10 times that!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home