Thursday, April 28, 2005

Stupid Hollywood Actors

I've heard so many stupid statements out of the mouths of ignorant celebrities about American foreign policy and the current administration that it doesn't even really faze me anymore. So whoever this Meg Glendynhall person is, I hear she's a movie star, she's the latest Hollywood idiot caught America-bashing. I didn't know who this person was and didn't really care all that much about what she said, but I found this blog and it is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. This guy really lets what's-her-face have it.

If you want an accurate depiction of some of the clowns that entertain us in movies, see Team America when it comes out on DVD. It is the funniest movie I have ever seen. Seeing so many jerks like Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, Jeanneane (learn how to spell your name, idiot) Garafalo, Susan Sarandon and crew portrayed as they are is side-splitting and well-deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home