Thursday, August 04, 2005

The NY Times Lowers the Bar, Again

Just when you think the left-wing media cannot get any more despicable, a new low is reached. The Drudge Report has a developing story about NY Times investigative reporter Glen Justice who is hot on the case of investigating the adoption records of John Roberts' children!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! The kids are 4 and 5 years old!!!

This is worse than the unhinged liberal blog commenters calling the 4-year-old Jack gay because he was dancing during the announcement of Roberts' nomination.

I can't wait to see the backlash that comes of this. It is precisely this behavior that causes the Dems to lose more ground with each election.

However, if I were John Roberts, I would not be waiting for public opinion to rally behind me, I would march right into the NY Times office, grab Glen Justice by the neck and beat him senseless. In fact, even though I am not John Roberts, I'd still like to get a hold of this jerk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day after 4 US soldiers were killed in Iraq, the cover story of the NY Post was "the Runaway Bride" mowing grass. Got your proities straight?
Good horoscopes and skudu puzzles though.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spell "priorities"

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home