Monday, October 17, 2005

Geena Clinton or is it Hillary Davis? Part II

My last post suggesting a Hollywood propaganda piece intendend to help Hillary Clinton in 2008 got me called an anti-femist, pyscho hillbilly, hypocrite and questioned whether I even have a mother. Well in light of the 2 former Clinton staffers that are now advisors to the Geena Davis as President show, is there any doubt that this show's existance is to help Hillary in 2008, or am I still a psycho hillbilly who was born from a jackal?

UPDATE: 10/19, Sandy Berger, the 9/11 document burgler, has just signed on to be another "advisor" to Commander in Chief. Good Lord.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are way too paranoid.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a woman president, i think it would be refreshing, dont you? She is doing a fabulous job as a senator for the great state of ny, but you BT jersey trash wouldnt know about that

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home